Saturday, November 21, 2009

Preparation for Lucas

Yesterday i was thinking wat to bring to hospital.. Yanwen told me that i shld bring this and that.. Then i realise.. So.. There is so much things i shld bring and prepare.. Omg.. I seem to have miss out alot.. Mayb in Singapore.. In hospital beside document.. I onli need my daily toiletries and my PJs.. the rest provided by hospital..


Here they will also provide but here got 4 seasons.. esp approaching winter.. I shld prepare more.. like thicker clothing or blanket for little Lucas.. Hahaaa.. Somemore here very strict on baby car seat.. baby carriage all this.. Thus.. I have to prepare early cause they say the nurses will personally bring the baby to the car see if you have the right car seat...


In Singapore.. They wont bother.. we just carry the baby in our hand and go off.. Simple... Not so particular.. there is pros and cons la..


After realising he might come anytime i have prepare 2 little present for each of my kids.. Why.. i also dunno.. Juz people say.. i do loh.. no harm ma.. as long as the kids happy.. I am happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment