Friday, November 13, 2009

Poor Genevieve

My poor Genevieve.. tis few days having a bad tummy pain... She was behaving everything so normal that we do not kno wat happen to her.. She eats well.. Sleep well.. and naughty as well.. But when her tummy started to spin.. She will start screaming.. OMG.. Poor girl...



I called the doctor and told them about it.. I know its normal but its the first time Genevieve had tis problem and very bad that she dirty herself.. so shocking.. But the doctor said its ok.. Few days later it will go off.. I also know it will go off.. If it continue then bad liao loh.. Funny is.. for us chinese if havve diarrea we dun drink milk and take soy milk.. to them.. They ask me to give her banana and yogurt.. hahaaa.. When i told my hubby.. He gave me a face.. haha.... Strange rite..



Hopefully she will be better today.. No more tummy ach.. haha..



Yday i actually went to Allen with Amelia.. somemore with no GPS.. wow.. a great adventure to me.. First time into highway... Need to go coach return some stuffs.. and also went GAP.. to help sis buy some gifts.. i really bought alots of gifts.. OMG.. Pass few days also keep going to Toysrus.. Buy toys loh.. So cheap.. got rebate and free gifts.. haha... But too bad its a gifts to others.. I cant post the pics online yet.. but is super nice games and clothing..



I also help my sis to buy a Sony laptop.. Super great buy... Less than 1.3k sgd leh.. can imagine anot..








Love shopping here.. esp helping people buy things.. cause can shop and buy without using my own money.. haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment