Monday, November 30, 2009

Arrival of my little lucas


29th Nov 2009.. My little Lucas finally arrive... Strange.. I had opened for almost 2 weeks.. He dun wan to come out... Until hubby cousin admitted liao.. give birth liao.. Then come out.. haha.. they shared the same birthday... Today mux be a good date.. Funny thing is.. His cousin baby arrived in Singapore timing night time and give birth earlier.. But Lucas is US timing morning time.. arrive later but slightly older than him... hahahahaa... So who is older???





Sometimes i mux "pei fu" myself.. I started pain around 3am.. but i endure til 6plus then wake hubby up.. OMG.. I wanted to make sure its time.. Cos tat time false alarm had greatly affect Genevieve bed time.. She been waking up in the middle of the night..


I did it all by myself.. Everything.. Without hhubby by my side.. I was scared.. but i noe i have to be strong.. Hubby is scared too.. but no choice.. We had Genevieve.. She wont follow anyone.. so hubby had to be wif her.. She was so excited when she saw Lucas.. So sweet and gentle..






All my little precious Baby.. I love you all.. Hubby.. We have to be stronger now.. I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment