Friday, October 2, 2009

An unexpectated Day..

Today after sending Genevieve to school.. I came straight instead of going out for a walk.. I took a nap.. Suddenly my Handphone rang.. Strange who will call me??? NORTHCHURCH.. Genevieve school.. OMG.. what happen..

Trish called me and told me that Genevieve had 2 toilet accidents.. and need me to bring an extra clothing for her.. Ermm.. Did i hear wrongly.. 2.. Omg.. what happen to her.. First thing came to my mind.. Is she sick.. I quickly washed myself and took a set of clothing to her.. I chexke dwith Trish and she said it was rared that it happened.. Not once but twice.. Ok.. Maybe due to yday she never slept well... ok.. She was fine not sick..

After tat i thought of going for a shop.. Target.. I went to the maternaity dept and saw several pant and skirts.. I took some .. 75% leh.. then I saw alot of stuffs esp photo frame... 75% off.. What a good deal.. I see the timing was stil early to pick Genevieve up so i intend to walk awhile more.. Then i saw plates and bowls.. and many others more.. all 75% off.. OMG... wat a deal.. I quickly grab some.. hahaaa.. Auntie hor.. no choice leh.. good catch..

Again my handphone rang.. Who called?? NORTHCHURCH again.. what happen.. My Genevieve had a toilet accident AGAIN.. OMG.. I quicky checked out my stuffs and hurry to pick her up.. To my surprise.. everything i bought was more than 150USD.. WOW...

Reaching school.. I understand from her teacher.. She poos in the toilet but pees.. She never had tis type of accident.. I kept asking her is she alrite.. SHe said she's fine.. But she never take nap..

After picking her up.. I brought her to MAC for a snack... Then awhile later we went back home.. Within awhile.. she fallen asleep... I think due to the bad sleep yday.. which cos her to have toilet accidents.. She slept more than 2hrs.. Think tonite she will sleep very late..

Hopefully what happened today is the only and last time.. I have to train her sleep early and have a standard timing.. if not it will become a bad habit and pose a problem when she grown up..

No comments:

Post a Comment