Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What am i thinking about?

Recently had been reading others people blogs.. Their blogs are so sweet and nice.. They took alot of pics.. even minor things they also take.. hahaa.. unlike me.. I dun or i shld say i dun take it to heart.. but sweetest things of all.. Is what their hubby do for them.. So romatic.. and sweet.. Their hubby even posed pics for them for take together.. My Hubby dun really like and i also feel like i am aging.. My complexion and everything look horrible..

Dunno had a sudden feeling that i had alots of things in mind that i dun tell or dun dared let hubby know... It seems like everythings i kept to myself but i expect hubby to understand.. Hubby cant read minds.. I know.. but if i dun tell him what i want.. he never know.. Then why i dun wan to tell him.. What is wrong with me..

Example: -The photography i really wish Genevieve to take..
-The things i wana to buy.. More toys for Genevieve and baby..
- The places i wana to go.. Tours...

Sometimes i understand that i am pregnant and alots of things i cant do or go.. So no choice.. Budget is very tight so everything had to think twice before i do or spend..

Today finally brought out some toys for Genevieve to play.. Found out that she dun really have much new toys too.. Had to go and explore where got sales and stock up liao.. Mayb Budget wise.. Had been controlling.. Really spend alot.. Overspending..

I wana to SAVE.. How.. I also wana to SPEND.. MONEY..

No comments:

Post a Comment