Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Start of Blog..

Finally, i have decided to rewrite my blog... Although i feel that i need to write something to update my family members and friends, but i am simply too lazy and tired to write.. Whenever i see others ppl blogs, i feel like writing... But i do not know how to deco my blog and make it nice... Like i wanted to learn to do scrapooking, my talent is limited.. I am very poor in art since young tat's y i dun like to do crafts. NOW.. i have to learn to do liao.. REASON.. I have to entertain my ger.. Naughty Genevieve.. Hahaaa.. Whenever i ask her is she a good ger.. She will say NO.. She's waiting for BEATING... Sometimes she even wanting ME to take the cane.. See.. Is she deserving it..


However... there's always a good side of her... When she's good, she is really very good... She loves to help around... BUT that will make a double job for me... I do not mind.. I do mind is that she wants to help everything ..WHY not.... help mi do clean up for her TOYS..her STUFFS....Pls help a little... haiz... She understands what i am saying.. she jux dun want to listen... What can i do to let her listens....

She got the best part.. but i am waiting to take e pics down before i reveal anything.. haha... I jux simply love her..

P.S... Genevieve.. Pls listen to daddy and mommy pls......

No comments:

Post a Comment